Our lives are about transition and change. From the moment of our conception to our last breath (and beyond?) we are in a constant state of change. That change happens at many levels; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, societal …..
In our hectic modern lives very few of those changes are recognised and even fewer are celebrated. Consequently we feel lost, pulled in one direction then another, by invisible forces deep within us.
The purpose of this site
The site provides some quite extensive information on a number of Transitions. There are also many Insight pages that can be used to identify and clarify the impact of each Transition. However, at the heart of the site are the Blog Forums where men can share their experience – and talk to other men about the changes they are going through.
Please look at the Site Map to get a full picture of what the site offers. Some of the information is open to all visitors and some is restricted to Members only.
Is this site for you?
- You’re about to become, or you already are, a father, and uncertain about what this role means?
- Have a look at the Boyhood to Manhood and the Fatherhood Transitions.
- You’re wanting to start your own business, or you need to supplement your current income?
- Have a look at the Start your own Business Transition.
- Your life is going to hell – WTF’s the matter with you? Your job is a crock and you’re on the brink of having an affair.
- Have a look at the Midlife Transition.
- You’re coming up for Retirement. What are you going to do for the next 20 years?
- Have a look at the Retirement Transition.
Each transition has a body of information, personal reviews, ideas and a forum for discussion. To access this information, you need to join as a member. Membership lasts for a year and can be renewed at any time.
“I respect other’s point of view and agree not to share confidential information about any person, or discussion in any Blog Forum, with any person outside the Forum, without the express permission of the Forum”.